centtanophi Admin replied

8 weeks ago

American Hero Full Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Melvin, a reluctant Superhero, lives only for crime, women and drugs - until he realises that the only way he will ever get to see his estranged son is to go straight and fulfil his potential as a crime fighter.
would absolutely recommend this movie! in my opinion the reason this movie has such a bad rating isn&#39;t because it&#39;s a bad movie, but rather what most people thought they were going to see beforehand.<br/><br/>spoiler<br/><br/>most people expected a generic high budget kid friendly &quot;superhero&quot; kind of movie going in, but it wasn&#39;t. that&#39;s what i loved personally about the movie it showed the troubled life of an alcohol and drug addict who was gifted with the ability to move things with his mind. the way the movie was shot almost like a documentary at some points showing the main characters personal interests in reading literature and playing the piano; i found these scenes particularly cool as the main character spoke directly to the viewer about his experiences and read some of his favorite quotes. his personality is broken down throughout the movie and you learn that he&#39;s not just an alcoholic party animal, he&#39;s a father, a great friend, and most importantly he&#39;s only human and although he has made mistakes he&#39;s willing to become a better person, no matter how difficult it may be.
Griffin and Dorff are great. They deliver. Music fits, camera works. Urban landscape is realistic and true. I&#39; don&#39;t know, but this movie surprised me.<br/><br/>Ignore the sucky reviews such as, just because someone expects Hancock mainstream money making style of a movie and then gives it bad review cause of that. Or I liked this one: &quot;It says comedy, but it&#39;s not, so I gave this movie a bad mark&quot;.<br/><br/>Loose the expectations. Nothing dramatic happens, but its realistic enough with good acting, music, shots and screenplay to make it a solid movie that doesn&#39;t fail at the end. It most definitely does not suck and subjective remarks like that should not be implemented.<br/><br/>Peace
American Hero, which intermittently uses a faux-documentary style to awkward effect, never quite decides what it wants to be.

download full movie The North Avenue Irregulars in hindiPainkiller full movie hindi downloadBeyond the Boundary full movie in hindi 1080p downloadEpisode 2.20 full movie torrentH.P. Lovecraft's the Beast in the Cave download movie freeDownload Spiders II: Breeding Ground full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Legends of the Dark Mite! full movie download in hindiMenace of the Madniks! download torrentScorchy full movie downloadfree download Rojo
Please log in to post a reply.